What is a Tog?
- A tog is a measure of the amount of warmth a duvet will provide. The higher the tog, the warmer the duvet.
What level of support do I need from my pillow, soft, medium or firm?
- If you sleep on our back, a medium - firm pillow is best.
- If you sleep on your side, a firm style as it will support your neck
- If you sleep on your stomach, a soft pillow will provide cushioning and comfort.
- If you suffer with neck problems, a memory foam pillow is perfect as they mould to the shape of the head and neck, relieving pressure on the area.
What are the benfits of a mattress topper?
- They can be used on both old and Brand new mattresses, they will greatly extend the life of a new mattress.It will provide a solution to an uncomfortable, lumpy or worn mattress by adding an extra layer for noticeably improved comfort.